LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
VOLUNTARY DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
WHEN DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION ?
We may ask you to provide us with your Personal Information on Website and the App if and when: (i) you register and make an account on the Website or on the App, (ii) transfer any funds from/to your linked Bank account (iii) correspond with us by phone, e-mail chat or otherwise (iv) place an order on the Website or on the App, as the case may be, (v) subscribe to BuyUcoin’s newsletter, if applicable, (vi) we troubleshoot problems reported by you (vii) respond to a survey or fill out a form on the Website or on the App, for the limited purposes of identifying you personally, communicating with you, in the context of provision of BuyUcoin Services, in compliance with the requirements of law.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ?
1) What information you provide to us: You may be asked to provide your Personal Information including (without limitation) your name, photograph, sex, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, identification documents including government issued identity cards and tax identification details, financial information for processing payment transactions, details of your linked bank accounts, your location details, or information required by us to detect and protect against frauds and similar criminal activity, among other details as may be permitted by applicable law, from time to time.
You must ensure that all your data and/or information shared with us is accurate, correct and complete, at all times. You understand that you must promptly inform us of any changes to your data and/or information which may impact your use of our Services. We shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage that may occur to you or other third parties on account of provision of incorrect data and/or information provided by a User
2) What information we gather: Upon your use of the Website and/or the App, for provision of our BuyUcoin Services we may gather the following information: Your technical information including your login details, the internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website or the App with date and time; information about the transactions that take place on your registered Account by you.
Information relating to fund transfer requests executed by you while accessing Services through our Online Platforms. In such transactions, we may collect information relating to such transactions provided by you or by a Selected Third Party.
Metadata is usually technical data associated with the content you submit, post or share on the Website. Users can add or may have metadata added to their content including geolocation, date, attribution, or other data.
3) Other sources: We may receive your information from a) Select Third Parties including our subcontractors and vendors; and/or b) other websites/apps we operate or the other BuyUcoin Services we provide, and we will make such information a part of your Personal Information. We may also collect anonymized non-personally identifiable information to track the total number of visits made to the Website and/or the App that allows us to improve our BuyUcoin Services.
WHAT PURPOSE DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR ?
Any of the information the Website collects from you may be used for one of the following purposes:
1. To provide BuyUcoin Services on the Website and the App;
2. To personalize your experience on the Website and the App (your information helps us to better respond to your individual requirements);
3. To improve the Website and the App (we continually strive to improve the offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
4. To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
5. To verify and process transactions on the Website and/or the App, as applicable;
6. to facilitate sale of digital tokens or virtual assets;
7. to provide, manage or access digital wallets for holding digital assets;
8. to provide services for purchasing, trading and/or holding of digital assets;
9. to facilitate various products and/or services related to digital assets;
10. to update and back-up our records;
11. to enhance the security of our Website and the App and keep the same safe and secure;
12. to prevent and identify suspicious /other illegal transactions in order to mitigate risks relating to money laundering and other illegal activities;
13. to notify you about changes to our BuyUcoin Services;
14. to run our Website and App and for other internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
15. to improve our Website and App features to provide you the best Service;
16. to understand the effectiveness of advertising we provide and carry out;
17. To comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement;
18. To troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public.
Your Personal Information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other entity for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for:
1. the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by you from the Website or App, as applicable;
2. administering a contest, promotion, survey or other feature; and
3. sending periodic emails and other communications.
4. Performing analysis on the data related to transactions, behaviors etc ...
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to sending you occasional news, updates, and related product or service information of BuyUcoin, as applicable.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION ?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information obtained by us from you.
We offer the use of a secure server. Where applicable, all supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted securely and then encrypted into our service providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. You are solely responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Information supplied by you, and we are not liable for the said authenticity under any circumstances whatsoever.
Cookie and tracking information collected by us may be shared with third-parties which directly support our advertising/promotional activities and are involved in development/updation of our Online Platforms.
Commonly used browsers are set up to automatically accept cookies however you can modify your device’s settings to either alert you when you receive cookies or block cookies. If you disable/block cookies, it may affect the performance and functionality of our Online Platforms and may also restrict your experience. If you use different devices to access our Online Platforms, you would be required to modify each device’s settings individually to suit your cookie preferences.
INFORMATION DISCLOSURE TO OUTSIDE PARTIES
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personal Information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties and subcontractors who assist us in operating the Website and the App, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and ensure the same level of data protection that is adhered to by BuyUcoin. We may also release your information to:
1. comply with applicable law or to respond to a court order;
2. enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, property and/or safety and those of others.
3. take actions to detect and prevent an actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, money laundering or other illegal acts
5. share some or all of your information as governed in the case of transfer of assets, acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
6. share your personal data with Selected Third Party; which means and includes selected partners and third parties including our service providers who authenticate KYC and other details as provided by you, commercial banks which provide banking facilities to BuyUcoin; payment processing companies and other Digital Asset exchanges as BuyUcoin may work with for providing the BuyUcoin platform Services etc.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for gaining insights and/or other uses. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographic profiles for our business and marketing activities.
Compliance Officer [IBLOCK TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED]
A-43, Sector 63 Rd, A Block, Sector 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Email: [email protected]
Our Compliance Officer shall endeavour to respond to you within 30 days of your submission. Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use or disclosure of your personal data, depending on the nature of your request, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our services or products to you or administer any contractual relationship in place. Such withdrawal may also result in the termination of any agreement you may have with us. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such an event.
We may charge you a fee for processing your request for access. Such a fee depends on the nature and complexity of your access request. Information on the processing fee will be made available to you.