5. XRP Pokes $1.40 As Bulls Manage a 6% Daily Increase
El Salvador Has Bought Its First $10 Million of Bitcoin
El Salvador has bought $10 million of Bitcoin(BTC), as revealed on the Twitter profile of the country’s president, Nayib Bukele. Bukele stated that the El Salvador government has purchased 200 BTC. The purchase was made in preparation for the country’s plans to make the cryptocurrency legal tender on Sept. 7.
NFTs of Random Numbers Hit $40 Million Market Cap
- NFT collection with a market cap of 10,256 ETH (about $40 million) called The N Project. It’s the fifth-most popular NFT project just three days after launch, and the average selling price for one NFT in the collection is 1.15 ETH ($4,537). Surprise released on August 27, Loot NFTs currently hold a floor price of 12.8 ETH (about $50,000) and a total trading volume of $226 million.
Chainlink in a ‘relatively good’ position to benefit from upcoming Bitcoin rally
- The market’s 12th largest crypto, Chainlink(LINK) has appreciated by over 119% in the past six weeks and has managed to surge by another 12% over the past 24-hours. In fact, at press time, LINK was being traded at $34.56. Further, other smart contract developers can also build diverse DeFi products by leveraging Chainlink’s up-to-date market data.
Solana Hits Yet Another All-Time High as Rally Accelerates
- Solana’s(SOL) unrelenting rally shows no signs of slowing down, with the red-hot cryptocurrency surging by yet another 16% over the past 24 hours. It has managed to greatly outperform XRP, the second-biggest gainer within the top 10. Solana hits yet another all-time high as the rally accelerates. The other top altcoins are displaying a rather anemic price action. Polkadot managed to gain about 3% while the rest of the blue-chips remain mostly flat.
XRP Pokes $1.40 As Bulls Manage a 6% Daily Increase
- Ripple(XRP) surged by 6% today as the coin poked $1.40. Against BTC, XRP bounced back above 2600 SAT to set a new high for September. The triangle was finally broken at the start of September as XRP started to surge inside an ascending price channel. XRP found support at $1.25 (Feb 2018 high) over the weekend and rebounded from there yesterday to break $1.30. It continued higher today to break the August high.
- Daily Crypto News- Students are Now Turning To Crypto To help with School Expenses
Protected: What Do Experts Say About the Bitcoin Price in 2030? A Glimpse Into BTC’s Future
This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below: Password: ...
5 Things to Consider Before Investing in Cryptocurrency
5 Things to Consider Before Investing in Cryptocurrency There is no question that cryptocurrencies have established a new investing sector. With the value of digital currencies such as Bitcoin over ...
Tax on Cryptocurrency In India – Complete Guide 2022
Wondering how taxation on crypto works in India? How much do you have to pay tax on cryptocurrency in India? How 1% TDS is levied on crypto? Don’t worry we ...
What Online Industries Affect The Growth of Crypto the Most in 2023?
A cryptocurrency is a form of digital asset that may be traded freely, independent of a bank or centralized authority. The $1 trillion cryptocurrency industry is now represented by 23,994 ...
New Cryptocurrency Bill Advances to Senate in Brazil
A new cryptocurrency bill was approved by the Chamber of Deputies of the Brazilian Congress last week, and is now awaiting review by the Senate for approval. The project, if ...