5. Students Are Now Turning To Crypto To Help With School Expenses
Bitcoin (BTC) Gives A Daily Close Above the Key Resistance, $55,000 In Sight
As the altcoin space is looking for some consolidation after a strong rally, Bitcoin (BTC) seems to be gaining momentum. In the last 24-hours, the world’s largest cryptocurrency has gained nearly 4% moving past $51,500 levels. Bitcoin (BTC) gained nearly 8% over the last week amid heightened exchange flows (inflow and outflow combined).
Majority Of Russians Say They Would Rather Buy Crypto Over Traditional Assets
- Crypto has grown to be the investment of choice for a lot of people across the globe. This time, a poll carried out by the Association of Forex Dealers (AFD) has found the majority of Russians currently favor digital assets over traditional ones. The survey showed that options like fiat currencies or gold had fallen out of favor with the wider investor population.
Filecoin, Graph viable for long-term investment, along with Ethereum
The Graph token’s(GRT) popularity has massively risen lately, thanks to the buzz created around Application Programming Interfaces (APIs). Filecoin’s(FIL) trading volume too witnessed a surge over the last couple of days. The market cap dominance of these two tokens also witnessed an uptick. At the time of writing, FIL managed to assert 0.2% dominance in the market while GRT’s dominance stood at 0.17%.
Institutional interest in Litecoin on the rise, Grayscale Litecoin Trust up by 32%
- Institutional interest in Litecoin(LTC) on the rise, Grayscale Litecoin Trust up by 32%. Institutional interest in Litecoin is on the rise. While it is known as the “silver” to Bitcoin’s gold, that narrative is changing. It looks like Litecoin might be standing independently, since institutions and retail investors alike, are starting to see potential in it.
Students Are Now Turning To Crypto To Help With School Expenses
- Students are now turning to crypto to plug the financial gap that comes with schooling. It is no surprise that the cost of schooling has gone up tremendously over the years. Now more than ever, students are graduating with tens of thousands of dollars in student debt. Students are now turning to crypto to help with school expenses. But even the massive loans students have to take out to pay for schooling do not cover everything.
- Daily Crypto News- Ethereum to$8k may be far-fetched but Here’s Why It’s very possible
Protected: What Do Experts Say About the Bitcoin Price in 2030? A Glimpse Into BTC’s Future
This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below: Password: ...
5 Things to Consider Before Investing in Cryptocurrency
5 Things to Consider Before Investing in Cryptocurrency There is no question that cryptocurrencies have established a new investing sector. With the value of digital currencies such as Bitcoin over ...
Tax on Cryptocurrency In India – Complete Guide 2022
Wondering how taxation on crypto works in India? How much do you have to pay tax on cryptocurrency in India? How 1% TDS is levied on crypto? Don’t worry we ...
What Online Industries Affect The Growth of Crypto the Most in 2023?
A cryptocurrency is a form of digital asset that may be traded freely, independent of a bank or centralized authority. The $1 trillion cryptocurrency industry is now represented by 23,994 ...
New Cryptocurrency Bill Advances to Senate in Brazil
A new cryptocurrency bill was approved by the Chamber of Deputies of the Brazilian Congress last week, and is now awaiting review by the Senate for approval. The project, if ...