Deposit and Withdrawal INR through Peer to Peer (P2P)
What is Peer to Peer (P2P)?
P2P is a new system buyUcoin has launched to help it’s users to Deposit and Withdraw funds among it’s users only.
In this anyone who want to deposit INR in buyUcoin has to deposit funds in the bank account of the other user who want to withdraw funds from buyUcoin wallet.
How P2P transactions works?
1. You need to create a deposit request by filling the necessary information asked in the below box.
2. You can boost your request for faster matching(Optional)
3. Once your request get matched by any withdrawal request, you could see the matched request in the matched column like below.
4. Here you can check the bank details and do the payment.
5. After doing the payment you have to mark payment as complete by entering the reference of transaction which you get from bank.
6. After successfully doing the above step it will go to withdrawer for confirmation.
7. After successful confirmation you’ll get the amount in your wallet.
8. You can raise a problem if the withdrawer doesn’t confirm the payment in given time.