- Open Interest in Red-Hot Ethereum Surpasses Open Interest in Bitcoin
- Following the recent cryptocurrency market crash that saw the price of bitcoin plunged from a near $64,000 all-time high to $29,900 before it recovered to $36,000, open interest for Bitcoin has dropped significantly, while for Ethereum it surged. According to CryptoCompare’s May 2021 Exchange Review, Ethereum’s priced ended the month of May down just 2.5%.
India Could Benefit if Crypto is Treated Like Gold, Says Infosys Co-Founder
- The Indian billionaire Nandan Nilekani surmised that treating crypto as a commodity could add wealth to the country’s economy. Despite calling them volatile and energy-intensive to use as a means of payment, the Indian tech executive Nandan Nilekani advised the local government to accept cryptocurrencies as an asset class. He opined that the move would boost the country’s economy.
ENJ and THETA Close to Breaking Out, CHZ Could Follow Soon
- Chiliz (CHZ) has bounced at the support line of a long-term descending parallel channel and reclaimed the $0.215 area afterward. Enjin Coin (ENJ) is following a descending resistance line and is in the process of breaking out. THETA is trading inside a descending parallel channel. There is resistance at $14.50.
Dogecoin (DOGE) Is Now Supported by Alfacash Store
- Alfacash Store is available to buy and sell cryptocurrencies against euros in a fully non-custodial and automatic process. Now, its users can also enjoy the trading of Dogecoin (DOGE), the popular crypto-meme. They can find here a fast, secure, and regulated way to exchange this cryptocurrency with different payment methods.
DeFi On Binance Smart Chain Is Heating Up
- More recently, however, developers have begun turning their attention to Binance Smart Chain (BSC), due to a number of technical advantages that some argue make it better suited to Defi. Decentralized finance, or DeFi, has quickly become one of the most rapidly growing industries in the blockchain space.