BTC Taps $50000 For The First Time Since May Amid Extreme Greed
BTC taps $50000 since May while bulls shift attention to $60,000. BTC’s technical picture remains bullish, suggesting that this is a bull cycle. Bitcoin price continues with the recovery from $44,000 during the weekend session. BTC taps $50000 for the first time since May amid extreme greed. As expected, settling above $48,000 triggered more gains as buyers looked forward to trading past $50,000.
PancakeSwap Announces New NFT Marketplace and Collection
- After a year of success, PancakeSwap has turned its attention to the NFT space with a brand new collection and marketplace. The move is an ambitious one and signals PancakeSwap’s intent to expand its role in the market. The summer of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) is spreading like ivy across all platforms.
PayPal Launches Crypto Services in the UK
- PayPal’s UK customers will be able to buy, sell, and hold four cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin. The UK becomes PayPal’s first crypto expansion outside the U.S. The company has been gradually building up its crypto offerings. Customers can buy as little as £1 ($1.3) worth of cryptocurrencies using their bank account, PayPal balance, or debit card.
Xiaomi Waiting for Regulatory Clarity to Delve Into Crypto
- Chinese technology giant Xiaomi is not ready to make cryptocurrencies part of its fast-growing financial service business just yet. Manu Kumar Jain, the company’s global vice president, told The Economic Times that more regulatory clarity is needed as far as crypto is concerned. Jain stressed that Xiaomi wants to be “100% compliant” with laws in various jurisdictions.
Cardano (ADA) Skirts Above $2.60 for New All-Time High
- Cardano (ADA) hit its latest all-time high of $2.64 after a failed attempt at the $2.60 threshold on August 20. Analysts believe ADA crowd euphoria will drive price toward $3.00 and beyond. The upcoming smart contracts launch reportedly contributed to ADA’s continuing price surge.
- The President Of Brazil’s Central Bank Endorses Crypto Regulation