Contents hide5. Twitter CEO Building Decentralized Bitcoin Exchange
Tezos (XTZ) price has gained 85% this month
- Tezos(XTZ) network is a self-amending blockchain that is capable of being upgraded over time without the need to undergo a hard fork. Altogether, the Tezos network has undergone seven successful upgrades since launching and three of them occurred in 2021. The most recent ‘Granada’ upgrade was implemented on Aug. 6.
New Poll Shows One in Ten Americans Now Invest in Crypto
- Crypto investors seem to be focused on the future, whether short-term or long-term, as they are shown not to be incentivized by the ‘growth’. The crypto space has seen so far but rather the potential that lies ahead. Overall, only 3% of investors began to invest because they were encouraged by the growth in cryptocurrency.
Cuba agrees to regulate, recognize cryptos citing ‘socio-economic interest’
- Two weeks ahead of El Salvador’s official adoption of Bitcoin as legal tender, another Latin American nation has decided to officiate the use of cryptocurrencies. According to recent reports, the Cuban government has said that it wants to “recognize and regulate” the use of digital assets in the nation.
1st Bitcoin ATM installed in Honduras as interest in crypto grows
- The first Bitcoin ATM has been installed in South American country Honduras as the region continues to record increased interest in assets like Bitcoin(BTC). The Bitcoin and Ethereum(ETH) ATM were installed in the capital Tegucigalpa by Honduran firm TGU Consulting Group, Reuters reports.
Twitter CEO Building Decentralized Bitcoin Exchange
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey has just announced that TBD, a newly formed cryptocurrency and decentralized unit of Square, is going to build a decentralized Bitcoin exchange.
- Mike Brock, the head of the division, claims that the process of buying the flagship cryptocurrencies involves centralized and custodial services of the likes of Coinbase.
- The Midas Touch Director Set a Bitcoin Target of $100,000 or Higher
A new cryptocurrency bill was approved by the Chamber of Deputies of the Brazilian Congress last week, and is now awaiting review by the Senate for approval. The project, if ...
On December 16, the blockchain-based lending platform Nexo announced the firm has launched a non-fungible token (NFT) lending desk. While the company offered crypto-backed loans using tokens like bitcoin and ...
On Thursday, the German multinational corporation Adidas announced the launch of the company’s first Adidas Originals NFT collection. The Adidas Originals NFT drop is in partnership with the Bored Ape ...
Global digital asset savings and credit platform Ledn has announced the upcoming launch of a bitcoin-backed mortgage product, calling it “the first product of its kind to hit the market.” ...