Contents hide5. Twitter CEO Building Decentralized Bitcoin Exchange
Tezos (XTZ) price has gained 85% this month
- Tezos(XTZ) network is a self-amending blockchain that is capable of being upgraded over time without the need to undergo a hard fork. Altogether, the Tezos network has undergone seven successful upgrades since launching and three of them occurred in 2021. The most recent ‘Granada’ upgrade was implemented on Aug. 6.
New Poll Shows One in Ten Americans Now Invest in Crypto
- Crypto investors seem to be focused on the future, whether short-term or long-term, as they are shown not to be incentivized by the ‘growth’. The crypto space has seen so far but rather the potential that lies ahead. Overall, only 3% of investors began to invest because they were encouraged by the growth in cryptocurrency.
Cuba agrees to regulate, recognize cryptos citing ‘socio-economic interest’
- Two weeks ahead of El Salvador’s official adoption of Bitcoin as legal tender, another Latin American nation has decided to officiate the use of cryptocurrencies. According to recent reports, the Cuban government has said that it wants to “recognize and regulate” the use of digital assets in the nation.
1st Bitcoin ATM installed in Honduras as interest in crypto grows
- The first Bitcoin ATM has been installed in South American country Honduras as the region continues to record increased interest in assets like Bitcoin(BTC). The Bitcoin and Ethereum(ETH) ATM were installed in the capital Tegucigalpa by Honduran firm TGU Consulting Group, Reuters reports.
Twitter CEO Building Decentralized Bitcoin Exchange
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey has just announced that TBD, a newly formed cryptocurrency and decentralized unit of Square, is going to build a decentralized Bitcoin exchange.
- Mike Brock, the head of the division, claims that the process of buying the flagship cryptocurrencies involves centralized and custodial services of the likes of Coinbase.
- The Midas Touch Director Set a Bitcoin Target of $100,000 or Higher
5 Things to Consider Before Investing in Cryptocurrency
5 Things to Consider Before Investing in Cryptocurrency There is no question that cryptocurrencies have established a new investing sector. With the value of digital currencies such as Bitcoin over ...
Tax on Cryptocurrency In India – Complete Guide 2022
Wondering how taxation on crypto works in India? How much do you have to pay tax on cryptocurrency in India? How 1% TDS is levied on crypto? Don’t worry we ...
New Cryptocurrency Bill Advances to Senate in Brazil
A new cryptocurrency bill was approved by the Chamber of Deputies of the Brazilian Congress last week, and is now awaiting review by the Senate for approval. The project, if ...
USDC Sees Native Launch on Avalanche
USDC, the second leading stablecoin by market cap, has been launched on the Avalanche blockchain as a native token. Previously, users wanting to get USDC in Avalanche had to bridge ...
Crypto Lender Nexo Launches NFT Lending Desk, Loans up to 20% for Popular NFTs
On December 16, the blockchain-based lending platform Nexo announced the firm has launched a non-fungible token (NFT) lending desk. While the company offered crypto-backed loans using tokens like bitcoin and ...