BuyUcoin will support the Pundi X (NPXS) to Pundi X (PUNDIX) token migration & 1,000:1 redenomination plan. Further details about the NPXS Token Migration are shown on the timeline below:
- At 2021-04-06 12:00 (IST), BuyUcoin will suspend NPXS/INR EZ OTC Desk.
- At 2021-04-06 12:00 (UTC), we will conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending orders, and then delist the NPXS/INR pair. A separate announcement will be made for relisting.
- Deposits and withdrawals of NPXS will be suspended at 2021-04-05 00:00 (UTC). Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your NPXS deposits to be fully processed prior to this time. If deposited after this time, the tokens will not be credited to your account.
- We will recover all NPXS balances and begin the distribution of PUNDIX to all eligible users at a ratio of 1,000 NPXS = 1 PUNDIX.
- Trading will then open for PUNDIX/INR on the EZ OTC Desk at 2021-04-09 04:00 (UTC).
- We will make a separate announcement after the token swap is complete to notify users when deposits and withdrawals of PUNDIX will open.
For further information, please refer to the following: NPXS token reduction poll result, NPXS will be PUNDIX
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make the best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses. Thanks for your support
Protected: What Do Experts Say About the Bitcoin Price in 2030? A Glimpse Into BTC’s Future
This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below: Password: ...
5 Things to Consider Before Investing in Cryptocurrency
5 Things to Consider Before Investing in Cryptocurrency There is no question that cryptocurrencies have established a new investing sector. With the value of digital currencies such as Bitcoin over ...
Tax on Cryptocurrency In India – Complete Guide 2022
Wondering how taxation on crypto works in India? How much do you have to pay tax on cryptocurrency in India? How 1% TDS is levied on crypto? Don’t worry we ...
What Online Industries Affect The Growth of Crypto the Most in 2023?
A cryptocurrency is a form of digital asset that may be traded freely, independent of a bank or centralized authority. The $1 trillion cryptocurrency industry is now represented by 23,994 ...
New Cryptocurrency Bill Advances to Senate in Brazil
A new cryptocurrency bill was approved by the Chamber of Deputies of the Brazilian Congress last week, and is now awaiting review by the Senate for approval. The project, if ...